World peace, everyone is searching for the solution to the problem. So simple, yet so hard to put into practice. Start within, find peace within your soul and then share it with others. Let God's light radiate from within you. As parents, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc; we can't expect others to have peace if don't expose it to them and model it. Kind words, generous actions, slow to anger, quick to forgiveness. Daily practice and mindfulness is what is required. None of these things have a monetary cost. We should be sprinkling them out like confetti.
Imagine the impact we could make if we all strive to be a little more mindful of practicing peace daily. What impact would this have on you, your family, your friends, and even strangers. Think about the domino effect....all it takes is one to put the rest in motion, good or bad. I challenge you to really focus this week on creating peace with yourself. Incorporate one, some or all of these daily peace practice ideas into your daily routine.
Daily peace practice ideas:
1. Connect to a higher power through prayer and meditation
2. Share gratitude, write it down. I am grateful for..........
3. Give up the lack/not enough mindset. Look at everything you have.
4. Re-frame you thoughts.....turn your negatives into positives. I get to go to work. I get to walk the dog. I am able to buy groceries.
5. Compliment or thank someone.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Looking forward to hearing from you.